Friday, March 21, 2008

Charlie Is Sooooooo Wiggly





Charlie makes even the most innocent task completely unsafe. He has barely been bathed in his short little life because he has a tendency to dive out of my arms even when he is not wet and soapy. I have given up on any snappy or buttony outfits because I can never do more than one before he flips over and lurches out of my grasp. He went without clothes for a while until our dog, Sadie, nuzzled his diaper open and was happily licking his bottom clean one afternoon while he played on the floor. I didn't know whether to scold her or to thank her for saving me the trouble. He has wiggled his way over the safety railing on Toby's bed, out of the Bumbo seat, underneath the exersaucer, and between the couch cushions. I can't leave him alone for a second which is why my back is aching every evening. On the bright side: my arms look really ripped just in time for summer!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the blog! I'm so glad you have one--it's so much fun to get to see your pictures (and read your stories!) I'll add you to mine...mine is thefowlerfive.blogspot.com
    Love you Andi!!

    ReplyDelete