Friday, May 9, 2008

OK, OK... Its a Chain Quiz, So Shoot Me

April, this is for you...


Seven Random Facts About Me:


1) I can eat a half gallon of pistachio almond ice cream in one setting.


2) I can stand on my hands for an unusually long time.


3) I HATE Chuck E. Cheese.


4) I read all seven Harry Potter books the first three weeks of Charlie's life. (What else are you gonna do when you're nursing, ya know?)


5) I barely ever clean our shower.


6) I went number 2 in a field during a long run one day. (It was an EMERGENCY.)


7) I was voted "Most Likely to Succeed" by my Senior class. **



**Fake Fact. I couldn't think of anything else.



I tag Jen Stokes and Jamie Mullins.

4 comments:

  1. You hate Chuck E. Cheese? Come on now, what is there to hate about a restaurant full of unruly children being completely overstimulated by the noise, games, music, and less than desirable pizza? Oh, and how can I forget my favorite part...standing at the prize counter for an hour while your child decides which piece of junk you are going to throw away as soon as they go to sleep that night. All in all I think the place sounds like every mom's dream! :) Thanks for humoring me, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven things I know about you....

    1. You can hold one arm up in the air for somewhere around 20 hours. (Don't challenge her to a contest)

    2. You would rather have your own box of raisens that go to Niagra falls.

    3. You used to be in love with "The Incredable Hulk" (That was before Greg)

    4. You like to laugh

    5. You can walk on your hands farther than i can on my feet.

    5. You can ride a bike for over 100 miles.

    6. From the age of three to the age of five you "Bunny Hopped" more than you walked.

    7. You make your dad proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I will think of my seven and add them by the end of the day. Happy Mother's Day sweet friend...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I hate chuck E cheese too!! and one time on a cross country run in highschool I had to knock on a random guys door to borrow the restroom for the same reason...alittle embarrassing haha. Cute post I might do one of those haha

    ReplyDelete