Thursday, May 8, 2008

Toby's Fever: The Epic Trilogy

He did not exactly grab his camera for our mini-vaca to the pediatrician yesterday morning. I was excited however, to pass the burden of his diagnosis on to someone more qualified in the actual field of medicine instead of relying solely on a love affair with WebMD.

Apparently his poor ear developed a gross infection and popped open like a big zit somewhere between Monday's appointment and Wednesday morning. I don't know why this news evoked a giddy excitement in me (soberly concealed under grave concern, of course), but I think it was just the knowing.

He has medicine, a collection of live train videos, and enough whine left in him to ride out the entire healing process to the bitter end. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. oooohhhh ear infections! gross when they finally rupture. We've certainly had our battles with those! At least it will FINALLY be better now!

    (I love WebMD too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, finally the otoscope post is up! I wrote it awhile back but hadn't had the time to edit and post it. Sorry! I love the name of your blog posts for Toby's sickness! Ethan likes it, too!

    ReplyDelete